Vacuum Insulation Tubing and Casing
- Sanjack is endowed with 10–year history of VIT&VIC manufacturing experience;
- 380℃ max for conventional thermal recovery and 400℃ for supercritical environment;
- High insulation grade (D, E) is guaranteed by high vaccum;
- Magnetic particle inspection and Advanced production equipment such as 3-level vacuum pump, automatic welding machine and online radiographic.
Vacuum Insulation Tubing and Casing Manufacturers and Suppliers
Advanced Production Equipment
High vacuum could be achieved by the advanced equipment such as 3-level vacuum pump, automatic welding machine, and online radiographic.
High Insulation Grade
85% of vacuum insulated tubing is grade E, and the rest are grade D.
Long service life
Over 40 steam injection cycles is applicable for the insulated tubing.
Double layer Insulation Coupling
Double-layer Insulation Coupling could achieve the excellent insulation level and help reduce heat loss by 70%.
- Grade D, E
- Over 40 steam injection cycles
- Connections on outer pipes
- With Regular couplings.
- Connections on inner pipes
- Outer insulation sleeves
- Reduce heat loss by 70%.
- Double layer special structure.
- Welded inner and outer coupling.
Sanjack has ten–year history in vacuum insulation tubing and casing production, equipped with the advanced production equipment, comprehensive testing methods and professional inspection team. To ensure the quality of tubing products, our company hold the strict compliance to the ISO9001 and API Spec Q1 quality system requirements from the production process, process plan, testing methods and management system, and have complete implement of API Spec 5CT,API Spec 5B and Sinopec Q/SHCG 18010-2016 ” vacuum insulation tubing and casing Purchase Technical Specifications”. It has combined the strict management, advanced manufacturing equipment with scientific inspection methods organically to make sure the quality control of each process, as we have applied an integral quality control system from raw material inspection to the factory Inspection.