Suspension Sucker Rod Pump
Sanjack Petro manufactures Suspension sucker rod pump in China. Our technical staff is ready to provide assistance in pump selection and design. After pump installations, your pump repairs can be tracked with San Jack custom designed Tracking System.
⦁ 25 years Suspension sucker rod pump manufacturing experience
⦁ The strictest quality standards on Suspension sucker rod pump
⦁ Full support on your customised requirement
Working principle: When the liner under the pump is long or there are downhole tools such as packers under the pump, the pump body is stressed. If a full barrel pump is used, the barrel will deform, shrink in diameter, and reduce the actual seal gap. The pump barrel of the suspension pump is not affected by the gravity of the microtube and the downhole tool. The stress conditions are: gravity of the pump tail pipe—lower joint—outer pipe —upper joint—upper pipe —wellhead.
1. Before lowering the pump, check the piping with a gauge.
2. Do not use it beyond the itinerary.
3. It must not be used at or below the inflection point.
4. A screen pipe should be connected under the pump.
5. When used in sand wells, a sand control device must be equipped under the pump for sand control.
6. Not suitable for oil wells with high gas content.