Superheated (Supercritical) Steam Injection Boiler
Superheated Oilfield Steam Boiler
Oilfield steam injection boiler, also known as wet steam generator, is a special steam injection equipment for EOR heavy oil recovery in oil fields. It uses the heat generated by the combustion of gas or fuel oil to heat and evaporate water, generate high-temperature and high-pressure wet steam and inject it into the well, heat the crude oil in the reservoir, reduce the viscosity of heavy oil, so as to increase the fluidity of heavy oil and greatly improve the recovery efficiency of heavy oil. SanJack can design and produce various types of oil field steam injection boilers.
- High-dryness Steam Injection Boiler
- Superheated Oilfield Steam Boiler
- Produced-water Oilfield Steam Generator
- Desulfurization and Denitrification Oilfield Steam Boiler
- Supercritical Oilfield Steam Injection Boiler
The viscosity of heavy oil is very sensitive to temperature. As long as the temperature increases by 8~9 ℃, the viscosity will be reduced by one time. If the high-pressure superheated steam is injected into the reservoir for thermal recovery, not only the single well production can be greatly improved, but also the recovery can reach 50%~70%. The key to EOR is to improve the quality of steam injected into the reservoir. The higher the dryness of steam, the greater the heat carried by unit weight of steam, the higher the effective heat injected into the reservoir, and the higher the production and recovery. According to relevant data, after the superheated steam huff and puff technology is adopted for heavy oil recovery, the production can be increased by 3~8 times, and the recovery efficiency can be significantly improved. Therefore, injecting superheated steam is an effective way to improve heavy oil production.
How the Superheated Oilfield Steam Boiler works
The structure of radiation heat transfer section, convection heat transfer section and water-water heat exchanger in the front stage of superheated steam injection boiler is basically the same as that of ordinary heat exchanger. 70-80% wet steam is produced in the front stage during heat exchange. Then, about 99% of the dry steam is sent to the superheating section for heating after being separated by the high-efficiency steam water separator (14), so that the steam temperature is further increased to become superheated steam (460 ~ 500 ℃). The superheated steam is then mixed with the unsaturated brine separated from the moisture separator. After mixing, the temperature drops to about 370 ℃, and the steam dryness reaches more than 90%. Finally, high dry steam is injected into the well.
Its main advantage is that more than 80% to 90% of the steam process occurs outside the boiler body. The high heat flux of flame radiation / flue gas convection heat transfer can effectively avoid the risk of tube explosion caused by uneven salt precipitation in the heat exchange tube in the furnace.
Superheated Oilfield Steam Boiler Special Component
1.Convection Section & Overheating Section
1) The upper convection section realizes the heat transfer from low-temperature water to high-temperature water.
2) The lower high temperature convection section realizes the convective heat transfer process from saturated steam to superheated steam. Because the heat flow density here is lower than that in the radiation section, coupled with the high-speed scouring effect of superheated steam, a small amount of saturated water will not cause internal salting out and scaling.
3) Increase the convection heat exchange area, effectively reduce the exhaust gas temperature, and meet the national requirements for energy conservation and environmental protection.
4) The control technology of flue gas dryness and oxygen content is adopted to ensure the stable and balanced operation of thermal efficiency, so that the steam injection boiler is always in the state of high thermal efficiency, so as to achieve the purpose of energy saving and consumption reduction. Improved efficiency.2.Steam-water Separator
The steam water separator is a spherical or vertical vessel with a built-in high-efficiency separator. A defoaming separator is set at the steam outlet to further separate small water droplets in the steam. The picture shows the newly produced 15t/h steam water separator. Four stage steam water separator is used inside, with separation efficiency up to 99%, meeting the steam quality requirements of superheater.
The steam water mixer uses the differential pressure suction between the superheated steam and the separated unsaturated brine to spray the separated brine into the superheated steam in the form of mist and mix with the superheated steam, so as to reduce the temperature of the superheated steam and keep the final steam in the superheated state.3. Burners
Oil and Gas Burners.
Output power: 2550-13000kW
Atomization mode: air/steam atomization
The burner’s fan is highly integrated with the combustion system, providing programmed ignition, purge, flame monitoring and flame-out protection to adjust fuel consumption as load changes.
- 4. High Pressure Plunger Pump
Use high pressure five cylinder plunger pump
Brand: Ningbo Heli
Output power: 132 kW
Use media: purified produce-water
Operating temperature: 60-80℃
Output pressure: 21MPa
- 5. Electronically Controlled Level Regulation Valve
Model Number: DMC65 B1-16
Valve body nominal path: DN32
Valve body origin: Dalian Zhongyi
Superheated Oilfield Steam Boiler Parameter
Rated evaporation: 23t/h
Fuel: Crude oil/Natural gas
Rated working pressure: 17.2MPa
Boiler thermal efficiency: ≥91% (fuel oil)/≥92% (fuel gas)
Rated working temperature: 360℃
Operating steam superheat: ≥5℃
Operating exhaust temperature: 160℃ (fuel oil)/130℃ (fuel gas)
Control method: PLC + touch screen + industrial computer
Loading method: Skid/Vehicle
Superheated Oilfield Steam Boiler Features
- The structure and control are more complex than ordinary boilers, and the one-time investment is higher;
- The enthalpy of superheated steam is high, and the steam injection efficiency is higher. The oil production during steam huff and puff period is 1.2 times that of ordinary boilers, and the oil steam ratio is 2.3 times that of ordinary boilers;
- The mixing / overheating process is carried out in the non heating section outside the boiler, which is safe and guaranteed.
- The water quality requirement is equivalent to that of subcritical boiler and lower than that of supercritical boiler;