Sand Scraping Sucker Rod Well Pump
Sand Scraping Sucker Rod Well pump
Our sucker rod pump workshop is equipped with more than 200 pieces of equipment, including CNC lathes, milling machines, grinders, etc. The raw materials of all oil well pump parts should be inspected after heat treatment, and the mechanical properties, chemical composition and metallographic structure must be batched test. During processing, the oil well pump should be checked several times. A comprehensive inspection should be carried out on key points such as the outer diameter of the plunger and the inner diameter of the pump barrel.
1). 40 years of experience in downhole pump design and manufacture.
2). Participate in the formulation of national standards for downhole pumps.
3). 20 years of API11AX tubing pump manufacturing experience.
4). Top 3 API 11AX Tubing Pump Manufacturers in China
• The motion of moving barrel keeps the fluid moving and the sand is almost flushed out until the pump seat collars. Minimizes the potential for sand to settle around the pump and get stuck in the tubing.
• The traveling-barrel pump is especially suitable for intermittent pumping of oil wells. Since the moving valve at the top of the pump is closed when the well is closed, sand cannot settle inside the pump. This prevents sand from settling inside the pump, a condition that could cause the plunger to stick, or prevent the fixed valve from opening when the well resumes pumping.
• The traveling and standing valves on the pump have open cages, which are more rigid and provide more fluid passage than closed cages.
• External and internal balanced pressures on the moving or stationary barrel provide bottom-anchored pumps with greater burst resistance than top-anchored pumps.
Traveling-barrel, bottom-anchor pumps have the following limitations:
• In wells with low static liquid levels, traveling barrel pumps are at a disadvantage. To enter the pump chamber, the fluid must rise through the pull tube and plunger, then through the stationary valve.
• The fixed valve is located at the top of the plunger and has a smaller diameter than the moving valve, thus providing more fluid resistance than the larger fixed valve of a fixed barrel pump. This promotes gas leakage and may cause gas disturbances in the pump.
• Long traveling barrel pumps should not be run in deep wells. When the fixed valve (located in the plunger top retainer) is closed, the hydrostatic column load is transferred by the plunger through the pull tube and pressed into the pump seat coupling. In deep wells, this load will be sufficient to place a bow in a long draw tube, creating resistance between the pull plug and the draw tube.
• Traveling-barrel pumps do not normally operate in wells with slanted bores or offsets at the pump base coupling. Either condition can cause excessive wear on the pump barrel, which reduces the pump stroke and therefore displacement.
These pumps are recommended for the following applications:
• Large casing and large capacity wells
• Wells requiring larger capacity for a given tubing size
• Moderate depth wells with poor pumping conditions
Additional features, benefits and advantages of these pumps include:
• Thick-walled barrels provide superior strength and stiffness for consistent reliability, even in the harshest pumping environments.
• Barrels and fittings are available for a variety of metallurgy, so pumps can be customized to well conditions for maximum cost efficiency and pump life.
• One-piece steel or brass barrels eliminate the need for intermediate joints, reducing failure rates.
• The barrel and plunger can be quickly assembled, connected to the tubing and lowered into the well.
• Offers a wide range of specialty pump accessories to extend pump application range for greater versatility, adaptability and value.
A sand scraping device is added on the plunger to close the inner wall of the pump barrel to scrape the sand, and the oil sand is discharged from the pump barrel through the liquid flow:
1. Prevent the plunger from sticking to the sand.
2. Reduce the wear of the plunger pump barrel and extend the service life of the oil well pump.
1. Suitable for the production of thin oil wells without sand buried.
2. Oil wells with relatively high gas oil and prone to gas lock are not suitable.
3. Oil well sand content ≤ 2%.