API Pumping Units
With 30 years of experience, Sanjack is devoted to designing, researching and developing pumping units.
It has an annual sales volume of up to 1200 units.
Sanjack pumping unit cover the API conventional and unconventional pumping units.
Relying on technical strength, complete equipment, scientific production fixture and strict production process;
The Sanjack PR2 valve is designed to suit severe oilfield conditions. It is mainly used in oil/gas wells with high performance requirements. Sanjack is a DNV verified anti-H2S Christmas tree valve manufacturer, with both the PR2 valve and the PR2 valve testing devices duly certified by the DNV.
To be so certified, the PR2 valves undergoes 160 open/close dynamic cyclic tests at room temperature, 20 such cycles at 121 Celsius degree, 20 dynamic cyclic pressure tests at -60 Celsius degree, and 3 instances of high/low dynamic temperature pressure tests. PR2 valves are more durable than PR1 valves. Seals are reliable and service life can reach 20 years.
- Non-elastomer combined seals for stem seals and seals between seat and body.
- Metal to metal seal between seat and gate & body and bonnet.
- Back seal design between stem and bonnet allows stem seal change under pressure
- Hard alloy spray on the surface of valve gate and seat.
- Excellent performance of anti-corrosion and anti-abrasion
- Heat treatment and elaborate machining for pressure containing/pressure control parts. Small rotating torque.
- Sanjack PR2 valve test is certified by DNV. Its performance meets the full requirement of the PR2 standard.
|Nominal diameter||2 1/16,2 9/16, 3 1/8， 4-1/16，5-1/8|
|Material Class||AA BB CC DD EE FF HH|
|Product Specification Level||PSL2 PSL3 PSL3G PSL4|