Offshore Wellhead And X-Mas Tree
With more than 40 years of experience in API 6A wellhead and tree production, Sanjack has advanced manufacturing and testing facilities capable of producing API 6A wellheads and trees in a wide range of pressure, material and specification grades.
Sanjack’s offshore oil wellhead meets the requirements of offshore oil and gas production. Due to space limitations, the Christmas tree is intact.
- Tree main valve and paraffin valve adopt combined structure, and the overall height is low.
- The main passage is equipped with a hydraulic-controlled safety valve to remotely close the wellhead in case of emergency.
- According to production needs, the main channel can be equipped with rubber valves for screw pump oil production
Offshore wellheads and trees are designed to address the space constraints of offshore platforms and Wells, using a complex holistic design. The offshore wellhead and tree are typically machined from a single steel bar, which reduces the overall height of the wellhead and tree equipment. To improve its safety, the equipment is fitted with a hydraulic safety valve.
Sanjack’s offshore API 6A wellhead equipment has a number of special designs designed to meet the needs of offshore oil extraction.
1). Optimization of gate valve torque
Rod seal using ptfe framework, reliable sealing. New pole seal design with low torque switch, 3 1/8 “valve can be turned by finger without pressure.
2) Gate valve switch indicator light
We changed the structure of the gate valve and added a switch indicator on the valve bearing box as shown.
Observe indicating ring position to determine valve on/off status.
3). Optimization of cable sealing
Sanjack redesigned the cable seal, converting the original V-shaped seal to a conical one.
4) BIW penetration
In order to further improve the tightness of the cable, we use BIW penetration.
The equipment has an integral BIW cable type and three single cable types to suit different requirements.
1. Combined master valve and swab valve to decrease the offshore wellhead & X-mas tree height.
2. Hydraulic safety valve in main drift diameter to achieve remote shutdown of wellhead in an emergency
3. Segregated tubing head spool. Top and bottom parts are connected by insert type locking piece. This structure means the X-mas tree could be adjusted in any direction during installation.
4. Equipped with BIW cable penetration and fitted adapter flange and hanger.
|Working pressure （PSI）||3000, 5000, 10000,15000|
|Nominal diameter （inch）||2-9/16、3-1/8、4-1/16|
|Working temperature ℃||PU (-29℃-121℃)|
|Working media||Crude oil/Gas|
|Specification level||PSL2, PSL3/3G,PSL4|
|Performance level||PR1 PR2|