Low Profile Pumping Unit
Sanjack Petro owns strong pumping unit design capabilities. Sanjack Petro has designed and developed a range of pumping units based on Intl Standards and Chinese national standards.
- Conventional pumping unit
- RM Beam Pump (Reversmark Beam Pump)
- Beam Balanced Pump Jack
- Low Profile Nodding Donkey
Low-profile pumping units are designed for applications where pump height is significant. For locations with overhead irrigation systems, locations highly visible to the public, or locations with other conditions, the unit is an optimal solution that provides many of the same benefits as traditional pumping units.
The main differences between low-profile pumping units and conventional pumping units are:
• The construction of the thin device uses a uniquely designed crank arm, as well as belt and roller assemblies to provide the lowest possible overhead height
• The bearing bar is supported by two belts instead of a wire rope tie-down assembly
Low Profile Pumping Unit Structure
• Wells located in agricultural areas using overhead irrigation.
• Wells near developed areas that would benefit from lower visibility.
• Easy to install and maintain.
• Provide long-term service of over 25 years with proper maintenance.
• Reduce operating height by 10-15 feet.
• High load double taper bearings for roller assembly.
• Large capacity gear reducers are designed well beyond API requirements.
• Large low speed shaft, long service life, increased balance support.
• Field serviceable gear reducer design with bolted cranks.
|Basic Parameters||Rated Polish Rod Capacity (lbs)||25,600||24,600||24,600||17,300||17,300|
|Stroke Length (in)||100/86/74||86/74/62||86/74/62||74/64/54||64/54/44|
|Max. Stroke Frequency (r/min)||12||12||12||12||12|
|Balanced Type||Crank Balanced|
|Gear Type||Double circular arc gear reducer or Involute gear reducer|
|Center Range (in)||37.4||37.4||33.46||29.53||25.59|
|Center Height (in)||23.23||23.23||19.69||17.72||16.73|
|Oil Storage quantity
|Lubricant||20# Gear lubricant in winter,200# Gear lubricant in summer|
|Sheave groove type||5C||5C||4C||4C||4C|
|Balance Assembly||Weight of Cranks (Lbs)||3731×2||3309×2||3406×2||2242×2||2002×2|
|Wrist Pin bore
|Belt||Length* Width* Thickness||167.52*20*0.394||146.46*20*0.394||146.46*20*0.394||133.86*14.96*0.394||116.93*14.96*0.394|
|Fixed Type of main base||Cross Bars (Levers)|
|Approax. Total Weight
ex. prime mover (lbs)