Long Plunger Injection Production Downhole Reciprocating Pump
Long plunger injection production downhole reciprocating
Extraction techniques for petroleum resources can vary widely depending on the type of reservoir and the properties of the crude oil. Among them, heavy oil is a heavy oil with high viscosity, high viscosity, high flow resistance or even immobility, and it is difficult to effectively develop heavy oil fields with conventional technology. Steam injection technology can effectively develop heavy oil fields. For better thermal recovery of heavy oil, our company has developed a special oil well pump for thermal recovery wells.
It is suitable for heavy oil wells with single well steam huff and puff, and can be used for pumping and injection and sand control.
Our all-metal heavy oil tubing pump maximizes the flow area of the entire pump. Increased oil passages by up to 44% improve pump filling and plunger drop, resulting in increased heavy oil production. The pump combines heavy-duty construction with the largest bore for any given tubing size to maximize output. The one-piece pump barrel requires no joints and is precision honed from end to end to ensure a perfect plunger bore for efficient pumping.
These pumps are recommended for the following applications:
• Heavy-oil wells
• Wells where greater capacity is needed in a given tubing size
• Wells of moderate depth with severe pumping conditions
• Wells with scale problems
• Deep wells
These pumps have the following features and benefits:
• Maximize the flow area of the entire pump, as well as the stroke through design, to optimize the efficiency of heavy oil recovery.
• Thick-walled one-piece barrel with special barrel coupling provides good sealing and superior assembly strength and rigidity, improving environmental adaptability
• Full barrel, stroke-through design with the largest possible hole diameter, suitable for any size tubing to increase production.
• Wide range of component materials so the pump can be tailored to any environment to improve cost efficiency and pump life.
• Special pump accessories expand the application range of the pump, providing greater versatility, adaptability and use value.
1) Dual use for injection and extraction: the conversion between the two is convenient and reliable. When injecting steam, simply lower the plunger assembly to the bottom to expose the steam injection hole to inject steam. After injecting steam, lift the plunger to cover the steam injection hole and turn it. Oil pumping can give full play to the thermal recovery effect of steam injection and reduce oil production costs.
2) Sand control: It adopts the structure of short pump barrel and long plunger. During normal oil pumping, the plunger is always outside the pump barrel, which can reduce the plunger jam.
3) The steam injection hole has the function of draining oil: the oil can be drained without any auxiliary tools, ensuring the safe and civilized operation of the well site and reducing the operation cost. Application:
Heavy oil wells with single well huff and puff steam injection production.