Double-Plunger Valve Pump
Sanjack Double-plunger valve pump
Double-plunger valve downhole pump is one national patent product of Sanjack. The special double plunger structure can effectively prolong the service life of the downhole pump and suitable for cold recovery of heavy oil.
Heavy-oil tubing pump maximizes flow area throughout the pump. Increased fluid passage (up to 44 percent) improves pump filling and plunger fall, for higher production of heavy oil. The pump combines heavy-duty construction with the largest bore possible for any given tubing size to maximize production. The one-piece barrel avoids joints susceptible to failure under working loads and is precision honed from end to end to ensure a perfect bore for the plunger and maximize pumping efficiency.
Features, advantages and benefits of these pumps include:
• Maximized flow area throughout the pump, together with stroke-through design,
optimizes heavy-oil recovery efficiency.
• Thick-walled one-piece pump barrel with special pump barrel coupling means good sealing and superior assembly strength and rigidity for harsh environments.
• Full barrel, stroke-through design with the largest possible hole diameter for any size tubing to maximize production.
• A wide variety of component materials are available so the pump can be tailored to any environment for maximum cost efficiency and pump life.
• A variety of dedicated pump accessories expand the application range of the pump, providing greater versatility, adaptability and value.
1）Can achieve cold production at 50 ℃ and crude oil viscosity within 4000mpa.s.
2）Can be used in wells that with a slant degree less than 40°.
3）Suitable for wells with gas-oil ratio lower than 800；