Double-Horsehead Pumping Unit
- The preposition pumping unit has the same basic structure as the traditional beam pumping unit. Its balance beam is hinged on the forearm of the walking beam, located between the center bearing and the horse’s head. The size and Angle changes of the four-bar linkage make the whole structure more compact.
- Double horse head pumping unit has all the advantages of beam balancing pumping unit.
Preposition type double-horsehead beam pumping consists of a horse head mounted on the back of the beam, an internal balance block and a balance block suspended on the back of the horse head. Its advantages are simpler construction, easier rebalancing and maintenance, smaller additional dynamic loads, longer stroke lengths, less energy consumption, higher efficiency and longer service life. It is especially suitable for extraction of medium and low viscosity oil and high water cut oil.
Compared with traditional pumping units, this pumping unit has significant advantages:
1. Front structure eliminates crank balance. The structure is more simple, balance adjustment and maintenance more convenient.
2. Stable operation, light additional dynamic load, long stroke, low energy consumption, high comprehensive efficiency. It is suitable for medium and low viscosity crude oil and high water cut crude oil.
3. The weight of the front structure, suspension point load and balance weight is borne by the beam bearing, reducing the load of the reducer, crank pin, connecting rod, beam and other transmission parts, which can improve its service life and reliability.
4. Excellent balance effect. The counterweight can be divided into fixed counterweight and adjustable weight.
|stroke(m)||4, 3.3, 2.6||5, 4.2, 3.3||5, 4.2, 3.3||5, 4.2, 3.3|
|SPM(min-1)||4, 5, 6||4, 5, 6||4, 5, 6||4, 5, 6|
|Balancing type||Beam balancing|
|Structure unbalanced (kN)||34.5||30.2||27.3||40.6|