Large Displacement Tubing Pump
- Based on API Spec 11AX, GB / T 18607 specification for oil well pumps and their components, Sanjack developed a series of special oil well pumps suitable for different well conditions. These special oil well pumps have been widely used in various oilfields with unique structure, superior pump efficiency, reliable performance and long service life.
Note: if our client needs different specifications and models of special oil well pump, we can also design and manufacture according to the parameters and requirements provided by the client.
Tubing Pump Manufacturers and Suppliers
Large Pump Diameter
Sanjack supplied Weatherford with 146mm pump barrels
Large Displacement Pump
Pump diameter of 120.65mm, a maximum stroke of 9.2m, and a daily liquid output of 151-452m3.
Double-layer Oil Recovery.
A special structure is used to complete the two oil suction and two oil discharge actions in a reciprocating stroke.
API Spec 11AX, GB / T 18607 specification
- Maximum sizes up to 5-3/4’’
- Maximum in daily output: 452m3
- Double-layer oil recovery.
- High fluid production
- A high-pressure channel and a low-pressure channel
- Mutual noninterference
- Three sealed chambers function and discharge respectively
- Save energy greatly.
Sanjack sucker rod pump workshop was found in 1964 and has more than 50 years of history. We obtained 32 national technology patents in the downhole pump. Our products include various series of tubing pumps, rod pumps, and special sucker rod pumps. We have rich experience in production and a strong ability in research and development.