With 30 years of experience, Sanjack is devoted to designing, researching and developing pumping units.
It has an annual sales volume of up to 1200 units.
Sanjack pumping unit cover the API conventional and unconventional pumping units.
Relying on technical strength, complete equipment, scientific production fixture and strict production process;
The choke valve is a type of control valve which is designed to accurately control the flow rate of the wellhead and X-mas tree, in addition to regulating surface pressure in the pipeline, so that the pressure in the pipeline doesn’t affect the flow rate.
Sanjack produces two types of API-compliant choke valves, i.e. a positive choke valve and an adjustable choke valve, both fitted with anti-abrasion and anti-corrosion features, and capable of meeting varied oil/gas production requirements.
- Hard alloy stem head and seat with good anti-corrosion and anti-abrasion performance.
- Long service life.
- Accurate flow rate adjustment.
- Locking device on stem thread to make sure the flow rate would never change optionally after adjustment
- Easy to check the choke readings
- Convenient to adjust the flow rate.
|Rated working pressure(psi)||2000~15000|
|Nominal diameter(in)||2 9/16, 3-1/16, 3 1/8,4-1/16|
|Temperature class||LU, PU Y|
|Material class||AA BB CC DD EE FF HH|
|Production specification level||PSL2 PSL3 PSL3G, PSL4|
|Performance rate||PR1 PR2|