Anti Corrosion Pump Oil Well With Valve Cover Lining
The Sanjack Rod Pump Workshop was established in 1964, and its products are sold at home and abroad. We have rich production experience and strong R&D capabilities. Our products include various series of tubing pumps, rod pumps and specialty rod pumps. These pumps have the following points .
- Excellent anti-corrosion effect, strong structure.
- Use stellite alloy
Stellite is a wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-temperature oxidation-resistant hard alloy, namely cobalt-chromium-tungsten (molybdenum) alloy or cobalt-based alloy, invented by American Elwood Haynes in 1907. Its main component is cobalt, and also contains a certain amount of nickel, chromium, tungsten, and a small amount of molybdenum, niobium, tantalum, titanium, lanthanum and other elements. According to the composition of the alloy, it can be made into welding wire and powder, and can also be made into castings and forgings and powder metallurgy parts, which are widely used in surfacing, thermal spraying, spray welding and other processes.
Bushings are used for mechanical parts to achieve functions such as sealing and wear resistance. The valve cover bushing is usually made of corrosion-resistant materials such as PTFE or graphite, and can also be made of stellite alloy, which has the effect of sealing, anti-corrosion and strength enhancement.
The anti-corrosion pump oil well with valve cover liner enhances the corrosion resistance and impact resistance of the pump and valve cover, and is suitable for oil well production with high salinity, easy corrosion and valve cover fracture.
For conventional oil well pumps, sand particles easily enter the sealing gap during the oil pumping process, causing wear of the pump barrel and plunger. Due to the sand scraping ring, the diameter of the sand particles in the well fluid passing through the sand filter screen is smaller than the size of the sealing gap, which will not cause wear on the pump barrel and plunger, and will not cause sand stuck; it is different from the sealing ring of the soft seal pump: the upper and lower ends of the The pressure is balanced, the positive pressure of the pump barrel is just its own elastic force. Hence low wear and long service life.
1. Sand control: In the normal swabbing process, since the sand will not be deposited in the wedge-shaped gap at the oil outlet valve, there will be no sticky sand.
2. Long service life: Since the large-diameter sand cannot enter the gap between the pump barrel and the plunger, it will not wear the plunger and the pump barrel, the gap leakage is almost unchanged, the pump efficiency declines slowly, and the pump efficiency is high for a long time.
3. Simple structure, low cost, few wearing parts and low failure rate.
4. The construction operation is exactly the same as that of the conventional pump, and the operation and maintenance are convenient.
It is suitable for conventional oil wells with pump inlet temperature less than 100℃, sand content less than 0.5‰, and crude oil viscosity less than 3000mPa·S.