The sucker rod is anti-clogging, and includes an oil pump body, an oil inlet pipe and an anti-clogging mechanism. The oil well pump body is fixedly installed on the top of the anti-blocking mechanism, and the oil inlet pipe is fixedly mounted on the bottom of the anti-blocking mechanism. The mechanism includes an installation box fixedly connected to the oil well pump body, a first through hole is opened on the top of the installation box, and the first through hole is communicated with the oil inlet of the oil well pump body. A filter screen is fixedly installed on the inner wall of the top of the box body, the filter screen is adapted to the first through hole, and a rotating seat is arranged under the filter screen.
The product of the utility model is simple to operate and easy to clean. It can prevent impurities from entering the pump body and the oil pipe during the oil pumping process, avoid damage to the pump, prevent impurities from adhering to the filter screen and affect the oil pumping efficiency.
These pumps are recommended for the following applications:
• Large casing and large capacity wells
• Wells requiring larger capacity for a given tubing size
• Moderate depth wells with poor pumping conditions
Additional features, benefits and advantages of these pumps include:
• Thick-walled barrels provide superior strength and stiffness for consistent reliability, even in the harshest pumping environments.
• Barrels and fittings are available for a variety of metallurgy, so pumps can be customized to well conditions for maximum cost efficiency and pump life.
• One-piece steel or brass barrels eliminate the need for intermediate joints, reducing failure rates.
• The barrel and plunger can be quickly assembled, connected to the tubing and lowered into the well.
• Offers a wide range of specialty pump accessories to extend pump application range for greater versatility, adaptability and value.